The VIABUY Prepaid Mastercard card is a great alternative to a credit card. Discover why the VIABUY Prepaid Mastercard has quickly become a leading Prepaid Mastercard in Europe:
- Load your card free of charge by bank transfer via the IBAN assigned to your personal card account
- Gold and black card design with real high embossing
- No overdraft fees or interests to pay
- No credit checks
- No loss of spending control
- No links to your bank account and credit check agencies
- Keep track of your loadings and spendings by email or text message notification
- Use it at over 36 million Mastercard locations and over 2 million ATMs
- Great alternative to a bank account. You can even have your salary paid to it
The VIABUY Prepaid Mastercard works similarly to the proven prepaid mobile phone cards. First load the desired prepaid funds onto your VIABUY Prepaid Mastercard card account and then, comparable to a credit card with a credit line, use your funds anywhere where Mastercard is accepted, without having to pay interest or penalty fees: You only spend what is available on your VIABUY Prepaid Mastercard without using a credit line as with common credit cards. An overdraft of your credit card or bank account is not possible - manage your money hassle-free.
Because of this, prepaid cards such as the VIABUY Prepaid Mastercard are free of credit checks. This means that we do not ask for credit information before completing your order. The VIABUY Prepaid Mastercard is also not registered with credit check agencies. Your credit card application is processed without any credit checks. Even with a negative credit rating or creditworthiness, or a personal bankruptcy or statutory declaration, you can receive a VIABUY Prepaid Mastercard card without being registered at any credit check and rating agency. The VIABUY Prepaid Mastercard is not dependent on your income and you do not need a salary slip for checking your creditworthiness. 100% acceptance rate, and immediate response guaranteed*.
*Guaranteed approval, however the cardholder may be turned down if information can not be verified.